Call for Papers: New England Journal of Entrepreneurship (NEJE)
Special Issue – New Trends in Entrepreneurship: A Global Context
• Jun Li, University of New Hampshire - Jun.Li@unh.edu
• Irem Demirkan, Loyola University Maryland - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Younggeun Lee, California State University Los Angeles - email@example.com
• Andres Felipe Cortes, Sacred Heart University - firstname.lastname@example.org
We live in an increasingly globalized world that has brought technological advancements, innovative business models, and easier ways for organizations to remain connected across borders and industries. This new global context, however, is bringing new challenges for entrepreneurs and managers of small businesses to stay competitive and sustainable while pursuing new business opportunities and implementing valuable innovations in addressing the social and environmental challenges of the new century. Through this special issue, NEJE aims to promote the progress of entrepreneurship and innovation research by deepening our knowledge on key emerging and trending areas of study in the field, including but not limited to:
• Environmental, social, and governance management in a global context.
• Digitization, blockchain, and supply chain management.
• Emerging markets: challenges and opportunities.
• Diversity: women and minority entrepreneurship.
• Management of new technologies in the workplace.
• Entrepreneurship, burnout, and mental health.
• Entrepreneurship and innovation during pandemics and global crises.
• Social mission, inequality, and social entrepreneurship.
• New ventures and the rise of innovative business models.
• Small business management in a global context.
• The role of new technology and platforms (big data analytics, artificial intelligence, automation, smart learning, and more) in entrepreneurship.
• International entrepreneurship and born global firms.
• Emerging frameworks in entrepreneurship education and pedagogy.
Submission and Review Process
The submission deadline is January 31st, 2022. Papers will be screened by the guest editors, and those deemed suitable will be sent to at least two reviewers. Manuscripts must apply the NEJE’s general author guidelines, such as style and paper length. We welcome newly introduced types of articles: Research Note and Practitioner Note. All papers must go through the journal’s online submission portal (https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/neje). Authors should select ‘SI: New Trends in Entrepreneurship: A Global Context’ option when submitting their manuscript.
Submission open: July 1st, 2021
Submission deadline: January 31st, 2022
For any questions, please contact the guest editors.