I would like to draw your attention to a series of NCA webinars that will be organized on the 7th of February 2023.
- "Introduction to NCA" is a webinar that will help participants who are completely new to NCA to get a first understanding of 'What is NCA'?.
- "NCA Software demonstration" is for participants who know about NCA (e.g., after attending the 'Introduction to NCA' webinar) and who want to run NCA with the NCA software. Knowledge of the programming language R is not required, but helpful.
Jan Dul (founder of NCA) will present NCA and its software, and Patrycja Klimas (Ambassador of NCA) will moderate the discussion.
The 'Introduction to NCA' webinar and the software demonstration can be attended separately. To facilitate participants from different time zones, each webinar will be offered twice per day:
· Introduction webinar 9:00am – 10:30am Central European Time CET (UTC + 1)
· Software webinar 11:00am – 12:00am Central European Time CET (UTC + 1)
· Introduction webinar 16:00pm – 17:30pm Central European Time CET (UTC + 1)
· Software webinar 18:00pm – 19:00pm Central European Time CET (UTC + 1)
The webinars are free of charge. You can register for one or both webinars here: https://erasmusuniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Gp6k6iZhDwxK2G
After registration you will receive a Zoom link.
· If you want to contact us please do not hesitate: community manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; · webinar hosts: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to learn more about NCA you can have a look at the NCA website: https://www.erim.nl/nca/
Connect to the Division