Discussion: View Thread

[LAST CALL] for Edited Book: “Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: Growth, Sustainability and Global Impact”

• 1.  [LAST CALL] for Edited Book: “Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: Growth, Sustainability and Global Impact”

Posted 02-08-2024 07:27
      |   view attached

Call for Edited Book by Nova Publishers: "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: Growth, Sustainability and Global Impact"

We are receiving proposals with an abstract (250-500 words).

We invite you to send book chapters with empirical and conceptual studies conducted in less researched contexts (at any level of economic groups, clusters, countries, cities, small towns, etc.) on topics as well as theories and practices related to understanding the interplay of the stakeholders to support the development of entrepreneurial activities collaboratively. We are putting special attention to receive studies conducted at unusual setting far from the traditional Silicon Valley style.

More specifically, the main topics that the book will likely cover are:
    1. Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
    2. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Activities
    3. Entrepreneurship Education and Training
    4. Public Policies and Regulations
    5. Sociocultural Norms
    6. Networks and Social capital
    7. Sustainable Development

The previous topics are indicative, but not exhaustive, to recent developments in EEs. Although, it has to have a clear nexus with EEs literature.

Important Dates:
    Submission of chapter proposal deadline: February 16th , 2024
    Feedback to all chapter proposals (acceptance/rejection): February 23rd, 2024
    Full chapter submission deadline: April 19th, 2024
    Feedback to all full chapter submissions: May 3rd, 2024
    Submission of revised chapters deadline: May 17 th, 2024
    Expected publication: End of 2024

More info:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HLr-g9DwXF06xspZKYLdknZhRAojdglK/view

For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or the co-editor Dr. Irery Melchor-Duran at
    imelchor@up.edu.mx

Allan VILLEGAS, Ph.D.                              

Senior Research Fellow and Entrepreneur in Residence at HEC Paris in Qatar

Executive Committee Member of Qatar Science & Technology Park (QSTP) Board Of Directors

GLOBE | GUESSS | Observatory of Entrepreneurship & Innovation | Qatar Coordinator

Download the Founder's Guidebook – 2023 Qatar Edition here.

Download my book of Qatar's Entrepreneurial Ecosystem – 2022 Edition here.

Download our first report of the Entrepreneurial Career Intentions of Students in Qatar, GUESSS Qatar 2021 here.

Find out more of my work on:

Scopus | Google Scholar | ResearchGate | ORCID | LinkedIn

BOOK A VIRTUAL CALL ON MY CALENDAR AllanVILLEGAS@hecparis.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/"> HERE!

Tel: +974 41413227 

Mobile: +974 50144869

www.qatar.exed.hec.edu/  

Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter  

Attachment(s)