Dear Sir / Ma'am,
Greetings from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar!
We are pleased to inform you that the Second International Conference on "Building Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem for a More Sustainable and Resilient Society" is scheduled to be held on July 29 & 30, 2022. The conference is jointly organised by the GNLU Centre for Law and Society and the GUJCOST-GNLU Centre of Excellence in Intellectual Property Rights in organsing the event.
The conference is sponsored by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi, and the GNLU Legal Incubation Council. We also have reputed Social Work and Social Entrepreneurship institutions as knowledge partners, namely, TISS, Mumbai, EDII, Ahmedabad, MS University Baroda, and Madras School of Social Work, Chennai.
The Two-days International Conference is expected to witness many participants, including students, renowned keynote speakers, practitioners, and academicians from different parts of the country.
The Prime Minister of India has declared the 'Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav' a nationwide celebration to honour India's 75th anniversary of Independence. The program is a 75-week countdown to India's 75th Independence Day, from March 12, 2021. To mark this occasion, GNLU is proposing an International Conference on "Building Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem for a More Sustainable and Resilient Society" – that aims to highlight the contribution of Social Entrepreneurship towards Sustainable Development while also highlighting its role and resilience in these trying times.
Main sub-themes of the Conference: Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Social Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice
2. Social Entrepreneurship Intentions and Perspectives
3. Mapping Social Entrepreneurship Ecosystem and Business Models
4. Social Entrepreneurship Education & Capacity Building at Higher Education Institutions
5. The Role of Universities and Incubators to Promote and Support Social Entrepreneurship
6. Science & Technology Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Policy
7. Striking Balance between Social Value Creation, Sustainability, and Resiliency
8. Regulating Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: Legislations, Policies & Procedures
9. Innovations and Intellectual Property Rights
10. Building and strengthening the Social Entrepreneurial ecosystem to face uncertainties
11. COVID-19 and the next normal for social enterprises in India and across the world
12. Social Entrepreneurial Response to Pandemic (COVID-19) and Entrepreneurship in Disadvantaged Communities
13. Self-reliance through Atmanirbhar Bharat Initiative Making Indian SMEs Globally competitive
14. The paradigm shift of curriculum design for institution integration to boost Atmanirbhar Bharat in light of NEP-2020
The above list is indicative. Papers on any other sub-theme consistent with the central theme may also be considered.
1. Best Paper Award for each track
2. Opportunities to Publish in Edited Book (s) with ISBN NO.
3. Opportunities to interact with social entrepreneurship Ecosystem enablers
Last dates for submission of abstract
June 15, 2022
Notification of acceptance/Rejection of abstract
June 20, 2022
Last date for submission of the full paper along with the registration fee
July 10, 2022
Guidelines and Links for Abstract and Paper Submission: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dxKune7-1I2zJHi5jB0Y6oDJiawUvdcd/view?usp=sharing
Accommodation: Accommodation will be provided only to the first 50 outstation registered paper presenters in University Hostels/nearby institution hostels on sharing basis with limited facilities on 29 & 30 July 2022.
Please find attached herewith the conference brochure for your reference. Looking forward for your positive response and participation.
Dr. Ambati Nageswara Rao
Dr. Ambati Nageswara Rao,
Assistant Professor of Social Work,
Director, GNLU Legal Incubation Council, &
Former Dean, Research and Publication Division,
Former DAAD Visiting Research Fellow, Freie University, Berlin, Germany,
Gujarat National Law University,
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar-382426, Gujarat, INDIA
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?hl=en&user=SSXbPQIAAAAJ