Discussion: View Thread

• 1.  Global Korean Entrepreneurship Forum in Washington D.C. - April 25 & 26.

Posted 02-11-2024 12:17

Global Korean Entrepreneurship Forum in Washington D.C.

Date: April 25 & 26.
    Call for Extended Abstracts: https://kmigwsb.org/gkef/

We are delighted to announce the Global Korean Entrepreneurship Forum, set to take place on April 25-26 in the heart of Washington, D.C., hosted by the prestigious GW Korean Management Institute (KMI) and in collaboration with the International Council for Small Business (ICSB). This forum will revolve around the pivotal role of research, innovation, and policy in fostering entrepreneurial ecosystems, bringing together experts, scholars, policymakers, and entrepreneurs from the United States, South Korea, and worldwide to explore the dynamic landscape of Korean entrepreneurship.

Theme Overview:
    South Korea has emerged as a global innovation hub in recent years, showcasing remarkable technological advancements, startups, and entrepreneurship. This forum explores the multifaceted aspects that have propelled Korean entrepreneurship onto the global stage, emphasizing the critical interplay between research, innovation, and policy. The key themes the forum will address are Research and Entrepreneurship, Innovation Ecosystems, Policy for Progress, Global Perspectives, Startups and Success Stories, and Future Trends.
    Submit Extended Abstract: (CLICK HERE).
    Hotel Registration: (Click Here.)

------------------------------
    Ayman Tarabishy
    George Washington University
    Washington DC
    (202) 629-7192

• 2.  RE: Global Korean Entrepreneurship Forum in Washington D.C. - April 25 & 26.

Posted 03-30-2024 09:47

Hello, my name is Yoojin Kim, and I'm studying Business and Economics in Ohio. My professor recommended this forum to me and my classmate who also studies Business, so we're interested in participating. Do I need to be a student at George Washington University to register and participate, or can students from other universities join for free as well?

Yoojin Kim
    Cleveland OH