Posting on behalf of Emiel Eijdenberg
We invite chapter contributions to an edited volume on "Indigenous entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa".
The volume will be published with Palgrave Macmillan and will be part of the Book Series "Palgrave Studies in Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Indigenization in Business" (Series Editor: Prof Eddy S. Ng): https://link.springer.com/series/17011. Click or tap if you trust this link." rel="noopener">https://link.springer.com/series/17011
· 1 April 2023: Extended abstract submission (1000 – 1200 words; 5 key words).
· Please structure extended abstracts around the following headings:
o Research objective; research design (e.g., review, conceptual, empirical methods applied); findings; and practical and theoretical implications (i.e., how the chapter contribution advances our understanding of indigenous entrepreneurship in sub-Saharan Africa).
· 1 June 2023: Notification of accepted abstracts.
· 1 September 2023: Full paper submission (6000 – 7000 words, including references, tables, figures, and appendices).
· 1 November 2023: Notification of review reports on full paper.
· 1 February 2024: Revised and proofread full paper submission.
· 1 April 2024: Delivery of final typescript.
Connect to the Division