Discussion: View Thread

Assistant Professor - Strategic Management Opening - Florida Tech

• 1.  Assistant Professor - Strategic Management Opening - Florida Tech

Posted 09-12-2023 10:05

We are hiring at Florida Tech!

If you have a concentration in Strategic Management and are interested in a change of scenery, I invite you to consider a move to the SPACE Coast, where you can see and hear the technology literally Blast Off in some cases even from your own backyard! You can connect with innovators and entrepreneurs in the building with our award winning weVenture (Women's business center)  and at our amazing county focused downtown incubator. 

Not to mention, we have a College of Aeronautics, an excellent Industrial/Organizational Psychology program and all the hard sciences and tech collaborators you can imagine could be possible with future colleagues in our College of Engineering! We offer degrees in: Aerospace, Physics & Space; BioMedical Engineering and Science; Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, BioMedical Engineering, Mathematics & Systems Engineering, Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Ocean Engineering & Marine Sciences.

So if you have an interest in innovation, engineering, entrepreneurship - this is an extraordinary opportunity to be in the middle of so many amazing technologies and walk the campus with literal rocket scientists!

If you have any additional experience teaching operations management and/or marketing, even better!

We are a well-kept secret, but I am spreading the word, as I am looking for a great colleague to join us in Sunny Florida!

For the right candidate ready to move, we will consider a January start date.

It is an exciting time to be part of Florida Tech!

The official posting and application process is linked below.

Ronda

Did I mention that the campus is 10 minutes from the beach? Or that the office across from me is open?

https://floridatech.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FloridaTechCareers/job/Florida-Tech-Main-Campus-Melbourne/Tenure-Track-Assistant-Professor-9-month-2_R3316?timeType=93f367835adf013ebddcfd47bd0f5800&jobFamilyGroup=8f589eaaa8f101dbd23706af54015177

------------------------------
    Ronda Smith
    Assistant Professor of Management
    Florida Institute of Technology
    ronda@fit.edu

Midwest Academy of Management - CARMA Affiliate Liaison, 2021 - 2022
    Membership Chair, 2018 - 2021
    ------------------------------