De Montfort University, the University of Manchester, and the British Academy of Management Corporate Governance SIG are delighted to invite you to the Early Career Researchers Conference on Strategy, Innovation, Finance, and International Business – SIIB 2022. The conference aims to help early-career researchers (e.g., Ph.D. students, early assistant professors, post-docs) learn about academic life, the job market, and developing publication strategies, as well as give them an opportunity to showcase their research. If you could please pass on the invite to your doctoral students.
- When: 6th April 2021 (9am-5pm GMT) – Virtual.
- Application Deadline: 15th February 2022
- Who should apply: We welcome submissions from early career researchers, such as Ph.D. (or other doctoral-level) students of any stage, post-docs, and early-stage assistant professors.
- Description: The conference will consist of several panels on important academic topics, keynote presentations from leading scholars, and parallel sessions for participants to showcase their work. For an indication of speakers, in 2021 speakers included Professor Mark Casson (Reading), Professor Douglas Cumming (Florida Atlantic), and Professor Mat Hughes (Loughborough).
- Application Process: Please submit a one-page abstract of your research project via email to email@example.com. Further details on the abstract and conference can be found in the Call for Abstracts available here: https://tinyurl.com/y5cf8to7
- Questions: Should you have any questions feel free to research the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the event!
The Organising Committee (Gary Chapman, Irina Gokh, Shukhrat Nasirov and Jia Liu)