Building an Entrepreneurship Education Ecosystem
Babson College- Babson Academy
February 21-March 11, 2022
If you are a university administrator, center or institute director, or educator leading entrepreneurship programs in your university-based entrepreneurship ecosystem, and you want to build your entrepreneurship education ecosystem, this program is for you.
This program will help you to:
- Assess your entrepreneurial ecosystem to understand gaps, opportunities, and barriers to progress
- Develop strategies for overcoming challenges in moving your entrepreneurial initiatives forward
- Network across the ecosystem to acquire resources, engage stakeholders, and build your reputation
- Lead entrepreneurial change both inside and outside your institution
- Identify key success factors for how institutions create and develop entrepreneurship education ecosystems
- Assemble the resources to build and grow an entrepreneurship education ecosystem
- Gain the tools to reflect on and amplify your personal entrepreneurial leadership capabilities
At the end of this program, you will have an action plan to help you move forward on a new entrepreneurial initiative in your school.
This program includes four live online sessions and approximately 20 hours of session and self-paced work throughout the program.
Program materials include case studies, self-assessments, team projects, discussion boards, reflection exercises, and oral presentations.
Sponsored by the Babson Academy, the Faculty Directors are Professors Candida Brush and Patricia Greene.
For more information, including registration, please visit: