Discussion: View Thread

The Babson Teaching Experience

• 1.  The Babson Teaching Experience

Posted 03-22-2024 10:23

Hello ENT community! 

What's more important in entrepreneurship education? What we teach or how we teach? 

Join me and my Babson colleagues to see that how we teach is more important than ever. Experiential, active, practice-based, immersive, playful, gamified, engaging, reflective, creative, and experimental are just a few of the words that describe how we should teach entrepreneurship based on how students learn today.    

From May 12-16, 2023, I invite you to the Babson College Campus in Wellesley, Massachusetts for our immersive, intensive, hands-on Price-Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE). It's not a conference. It's not a seminar. It's an experience to help us explore and expose our innermost entrepreneurial educator. How can we expect to unleash the entrepreneurial mindset of our students if we don't teach more entrepreneurially!   

Find out why our past participants have called the SEE program "exhilarating," "transformational," and "revolutionary" in this short video or blog post.  For more information or to register, click here. 

casual signature

Heidi M. Neck, PhD |Professor

Jeffry A. Timmons Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies

Academic Director, Babson Academy for the Advancement of Global Entrepreneurial Learning

Faculty Director,  Symposia for Entrepreneurship Educators

Faculty Director, Babson Collaborative for Entrepreneurship Education

Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship | Office #208 | Babson College |Babson Park, MA 02457

(:781-239-4455 | *:hneck@babson.edu

Bio | LinkedIn | YouTube | Google Scholar