Discussion: View Thread

Ecosystems PDW at AoM - Thanks!

• 1.  Ecosystems PDW at AoM - Thanks!

Posted 08-11-2022 18:10
    Thanks to all of you who attended either in person or online. 
    HUGE turnout and brilliant discussions in breakouts (and extra thanks to the facilitators who figured out how to do hybrid breakouts! Ever notice that no matter how AoM designs a system, we make it work anyway?)

If you attended, would you share your contact info? I have signup sheets but not all were legible, alas. No time like the present to start moving forward - especially connecting with practitioners & policy folks! 
    (if you did not attend but can't sleep due to existential anguish over missing it, please hit that link!)

My Thank Yous!
    The highlights were World's Best Co-Organizers with me: Christina Theodoraki and Maribel Guerrero
    A+ Facilitators: Maxsim Belitski, Laetitia Gabay-Mariani, Maribel G, Giuliano Sansone. Ieva Zebryte, Bernd W
    A+ Idea provocateurs who revved us up: Gabi Kaffka, Erik Monsen, Don Siegel, Ben Spigel, Dianne Welsh, & Bernd Wurth
    And at the peak, we counted ~45 online and ~45 in-person (plus speakers). AoM count was 364 'signups'. Thirty+ countries, 6 continents. I am humbled by that. 
    Not just quantity - the quality of insights. I'm humbled even more by that!

Gratefully,
    Norris

"How can I help you to grow entrepreneurs?" 
    Norris Krueger, Ph.D.
    Want to know what I'm up to? My last 12 months!