Discussion: View Thread

Center for L.I.F.E. (Leading the Integration of Faith and Entrepreneurship) Faith and Entrepreneurship Social at AoM on August 8th

• 1.  Center for L.I.F.E. (Leading the Integration of Faith and Entrepreneurship) Faith and Entrepreneurship Social at AoM on August 8th

Posted 14 days ago

The Leading the Integration of Faith and Entrepreneurship (L.I.F.E.) Research Lab in the Farmer School of Business at Miami University cordially invites you to the L.I.F.E. Social on Thursday, August 8, 2023 prior to the 84th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management in Chicago, Illinois.

The L.I.F.E. Social will be held at Cindy's Rooftop at the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel, 12 S Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60603. Drinks and Hors d'oeuvres will be provided. 

Please scan the QR Code or click https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehsf6l7hjVNs9rVNxi4wtlNeS0nCJ9pShQuQqYJ1zI-4Mhng/viewform?pli=1 to RSVP by July 31, 2024 by scanning the QR Code

Feel free to reach out to Tara Hoppe, Associate Director in the Center for L.I.F.E., at HoppeTL@MiamiOH.edu with any questions. 

To learn more about the L.I.F.E. Program, please visit www.lifemiamioh.com. To view recorded videos from the 4th Annual L.I.F.E. Research Conference on Faith & Entrepreneurship, visit the Center for L.I.F.E.'s YouTube Channel HERE.

------------------------------
    Tim R. Holcomb Ph.D.
    Professor and Chair, Department of Entrepreneurship
    Director, John W. Altman Institute for Entrepreneurship
    Farmer School Endres Fellow
    Miami University | Farmer School of Business
    2078C FSB/MSC 1148 | 800 E. High Street | Oxford, Ohio 45056
    ------------------------------