INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL INNOVATION RESEARCH CONFERENCE (ISIRC) - 8th-10th September 2021 - MILAN
We are delighted to announce that Abstract Submissio is now open to the 22 conference streams.
Deadline for abstract submission: February 28th
You can submit your 400words abstracts through the following link: https://www.isirc2021milano.com/streams-and-submissions/
ISIRC 2021 will take place in Milan (Italy), on 8-10 September 2021 and will be hosted by the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (ucsc.it), ALTIS – Graduate School Business and Society (altis.unicatt.it), and E4Impact Foundation (e4impact.org).
Depending on the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic, the conference will be either hosted at the main campus of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (city centre of Milan) or take place on a virtual platform.
The conference theme is “Enabling the change! Social innovation and enterprises for a better future”.
Confirmed Keynotes: Sophie Bacq, Silvia Dorado, Matthew Grimes, Johanna Mair, Christopher Marquis.
List of conference streams (CPF are also attached to this post):
- Active ageing and social innovation.
- Critical perspectives on social innovation.
- New approaches to social innovation: design thinking theory, practice and critique
- Digital and technological social innovation.
- Financing social impact.
- Hybrid models & organizing implications for social entrepreneurship research & beyond
- Migrants' economic, social, and political inclusion: what role for social innovation?
- Public institutions and social innovation.
- Regional and geographical aspects of social innovation.
- Social impact measurement: challenges and promising pathways.
- Social innovation and entrepreneurship in Africa.
- Social innovation education.
- Social innovation for health and wellbeing.
- Sustainability and social innovation in a time of climate and biodiversity emergency.
- Theoretical and methodological futures for social innovation.
- Universities as global enabling social innovation agents.
- Social innovation and complexity.
- Circular economy and social innovation.
- Spirituality, social innovation and religious entrepreneurship.
- Sustainability and social innovation in pandemic era.
- Orchestration networks for social innovation.
- Open stream.
For any question or clarification, do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With warm regards,
Matteo Pedrini, Giacomo Ciambotti, Mario Molteni