by Alain Fayolle
Dear ENT members,
As Chair of the Nominating Committee, it is a great pleasure for me to communicate the outcomes of the Entrepreneurship Division's 2018 elections (PDW Chair, Treasurer and 4 RALs).
Percentage of voters was 23%, in line with the AOM average.
DIVISION PDW CHAIR
- Sarah Jack, Stockholm School of Economics (Sweden) and Lancaster University (UK)
- Maribel Guerrero, Newcastle Business School
3-YEAR TERM #1 - REPRESENTATIVE AT LARGE
- Jill Kickul, University of Southern California
- Charlotte Ren, Temple University
- Trenton A. Williams, Indiana University
- Norris F. Krueger Jr., Center for Global Business Research, School of Advanced Studies
I would like to sincerely thank the members of the Nominating Committee (Mirjam Knockaert, Martie-Louise Veyrenne, Carlo Salvato and James Combs) and, obviously, all those of you who voted and nudged colleagues to participate in the elections process.