Discussion: View Thread

Postdoctoral Researcher: Academic Entrepreneurship and NSF I-Corps - Purdue or U of Michigan

• 1.  Postdoctoral Researcher: Academic Entrepreneurship and NSF I-Corps - Purdue or U of Michigan

Posted 03-30-2023 09:54
      |   view attached

Postdoctoral Researcher: Academic Entrepreneurship and NSF I-Corps - Purdue or U of Michigan

The research and evaluation team for the National Science Foundation's (NSF) Great Lakes I-Corps Hub is seeking a post-doctoral fellow to focus on research related to faculty and doctoral student entrepreneurship and training associated with the NSF's I-Corps program. The candidate will be expected to conduct research related to reasons for involvement in technology commercialization and entrepreneurship; pedagogical approaches associated with I-Corps; and associated outcomes as they relate to faculty, graduate students, and institutions. PhD required in education research, STEM, business, psychology or other pertinent field. It is a 1-year, renewable position.

Nathalie Duval-Couetil (Purdue University - natduval@purdue.edu) or Alanna Epstein (University of Michigan - alepst@umich.edu). 

------------------------------
    Nathalie Duval-Couetil
    Purdue University
    West Lafayette IN
    (765) 494-7068
    ------------------------------