If you have an R&R in a sustainability-related topic, we invite you to participate in the next online meeting of the GRONEN Reading Group (GROReG). GROReG is the platform of the GRONEN network to discuss sustainability-related papers at the 'revise & resubmit' stage (preferably with a journal that is at least ranked 3 in the ABS list).
The meeting will happen on Thursday, 23rd of February 2023, between 12.30-16.30 GMT (13.30-17.30 CET, 7.30-11.30am ET).
Spots are allocated on a first come, first served basis to those papers that meet the criteria above. To participate, we ask you to share your original submission (not the revised paper) and decision letter with the group (on a confidential basis). Each paper receives a 1-hour slot. On the day of the meeting, we ask you to present your approach to the review during 10-15 minutes. The next 45-50 minutes are then dedicated to a discussion on how to best deal with reviewer and editorial comments.
GROReG sessions are characterized by a non-competitive, constructive working atmosphere with the aim to help each other with the development and publication of papers on sustainability-related topics in high quality journals. The next meeting will be our 26th session.
GROReG sessions are facilitated by a group of the following core members:
- Elisa Alt (King's College London, UK)
- Grace Augustine (University of Bath, UK)
- Luca Berchicci (Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
- Aoife Brophy (University of Oxford, UK)
- Fred Dahlmann (University of Warwick, UK)
- Valentina De Marchi (University of Padova, Italy)
- Frank Figge (ESCP Paris, France)
- Panikos Georgallis (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Tobias Hahn (ESADE Barcelona, Spain)
- Katrin Heucher (University of Michigan, USA)
- Jörn Hoppmann (University of Oldenburg, Germany)
- Tanusree Jain (Copenhagen Business School, Denmark)
- Franziska Lauenstein (University of Southern Denmark)
- Johannes Meuer (Kühne Logistics University, Germany)
- Kerstin Neumann (University of Innsbruck, Austria)
- Desirée Pacheco (IESE, Spain)
- Jonatan Pinkse (University of Manchester, UK)
- Garima Sharma (American University, USA)
- Sara Soderstrom (University of Michigan, USA)
- Amanda Williams (IMD, Switzerland)
If you are interested, please respond to this email by contacting the reading group coordinator Elisa Alt (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 3. Please send your paper as well as the decision letter including the reviewer reports. All submissions are treated confidentially and are shared only with the participants of the session/track. Please feel free to pass on this invitation to colleagues who might be interested in participating.
With best wishes,
Dr Elisa Alt
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Entrepreneurship
King's College London | King's Business School
Bush House N3.19, 30 Aldwych, London WC2B 4BG
+44 (0) 20 784 80891