Dear colleagues, I am pleased to announce the 1st Conference of Research in Entrepreneurship, Education and Technology (http://sites.telfer.uottawa.ca/creet2020/) that will take place on 28-29 May 2020 in Ottawa, the beautiful Canadian capital. This global conference aims to promote worldwide scholarly collaborations across regions, continents and academic communities in Tech-entrepreneurship (Please see attachment). The first keynote addresses will be made by Benson Honig, Professor and Endowed Chair Teresa Cascioli in Entrepreneurial Leadership, DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University, Sarfraz Mian, Professor of Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship at State University of New York at Oswego, Associate Editor of Journal of Small Business Management, and Fred Phillips, Professor of Management of Technology at University of New Mexico, Editor-in-Chief of Technological Forecasting & Social Change journal.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Abstracts should not exceed three (3) Single-spaced pages, and may not exceed the maximum limit of 1000 words.
- We use a double-blind review process. To facilitate the blind review process, the author(s) name and information should NOT appear anywhere on the abstract.
- All abstracts are to be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Extended deadline: January 31st 2020.
- The abstracts will be reviewed by the conference committee and the authors will receive notice by February 28th 2020. The conference committee also extends an invitation to interested scholars to attend the conference regardless of whether a paper is submitted.
Selected submissions will be invited for a Paper Development Workshop at Telfer School of Management in Ottawa, to be held on May 29th 2020. The purpose of the workshop is to develop ideas and working manuscripts with the aim of later submission for review at a Technovation special issue titled: Digitalization, Disruption, Technological Changes and the New Frontiers of Entrepreneurship.Thanks,
Connect to the Division