ONLINE ERIM SUMMER SCHOOL 2021
Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM) offers this summer seven online summer school courses. These advanced doctoral-level courses are open to doctoral students (Research Master and PhD) and researchers who want to improve their data analysis skills or competences in a specific management field.
1. Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA): A set-analytic approach to studying organizational configurations – by Dr Johannes Meuer - 21-25 June 2021
2. Introduction to Qualitative Methods (Ethnography) – by Dr Mike Pratt - 28-30 June 2021
3. Research on Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurship – by Prof. Johanna Mair - 29 June - 2 July 2021
4. Necessary Condition Analysis: Theory and Practice – by Prof. Jan Dul - 21-25 June 2021
5. Mediation, Moderation, and Conditional Process Modeling – by Dr Ioannis Evangelidis - 24 & 25 June 2020
6. Cryptocurrency and Blockchains – by Prof. David Yermack - 28-30 June 2021
7. Going beyond Data Synthesis: Meta-Analysis for Theory Advancement in Business and Economic Research – by Prof. Marc van Essen - 5-7 July 2021
Please visit https://www.erim.eur.nl/doctoral-programme/courses/summer-school/ for more information about course content and enrollment.
Please note that the number of participants per course is limited, therefore we advise you to register as soon as possible.
Connect to the Division