Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Become a Volunteer
Join the Division
We grow entrepreneurship scholars
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Us and Mission
Constitution and Bylaws
Call for Papers
Post a Message
Share a File
History of Entrepreneurship
History of the Research Field
Pioneers within the Field
Event Logistics and Planning
Discussion: View Thread
Deadline for GLOBE Conference
Deadline for GLOBE Conference
Posted 08-03-2019 09:49
Upon many requests, we have extended the deadline for abstract submissions for Global Conference on Business and Economics (GLOBE) to August 15, 2019! After this date, we will not be able to accept any abstracts.
Please submit your abstracts now at
Top 10 Reasons to attend GLOBE Conference!
1) GLOBE will take place on Sept 30- Oct 3, 2019 at the Bahcesehir University, Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul is of the most beautiful cities in the world. Istanbul is the only city that sits on two continents and has been a host to many different civilizations!
2) Amazing program, invited speakers and workshops and much more!!
10 Invited Speakers from USA, UK, China, Hong Kong, Italy and Turkey! (See them:
3) Research Academy will be offered as part of the GLOBE Conference on September 30, 2019 (See the program:
Offered by Dr Faizan Ali, USA and Dr. Rab Nawaz Lodhi , Pakistan
4) Workshop: Working Knowledge: Enhancing Your Edge in Financial Research (See the description:
Offered by Dr Murat Kizildag, USA
5) Supporting Journals:
6) This will be the 10th GLOBE Conference (See previous ones:
7) Full papers will be published as an open-access book (ISBN). See the published books from previous conferences at:
Sponsored by: University of South Florida, USA, Bahcesehir University, Turkey, Bogazici University, Turkey, Bilkent University, Turkey
Please find more information at:
9) The conference will be hosted by the students of Gastronomy, Bahcesehir University. Attendees will taste amazing food offerings by the students (
10) You can attend amazing cooking workshops offered by Bahcesehir University Gastronomy Department Faculty Members
As the chair of GLOBE/HOTEL Conferences, I am proud of the conference we have been preparing for you. Please share this email with your colleagues!
Any questions, please direct them to me at
Dr. Cihan Cobanoglu, CHTP
McKibbon Endowed Chair & Director of M3 Center
International Programs Coordinator for CHTL
University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee
President, Assoc, of North America Higher Education International (anahei [dot] org)
Fulbright Specialist, Fulbright Commission
Vice President, IFITT (ifitt [dot] org)
Editor, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology (ESCI, Scopus)
Editor, Journal of Global Business Insights (JGBI)
Associate Editor, Tourism Review (SSCI, Scopus)
University of South Florida
New Best Answer
This thread already has a best answer. Would you like to mark this message as the new best answer?
Connect to the Division
Copyright Academy of Management. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic
Add a tag
User Tags may not contain the following characters: @ # $ & :