Dear colleagues, the Strascheg Institute for Innovation, Transformation and Entrepreneurship (SITE) of EBS Business School (Germany) annually honors outstanding scientific papers on Innovation, Transformation and Technology Management by awarding the renown *Best Paper Award "Innovation Management"* endowed with prize money totaling € 3.500. In 2019, the finals will be held at the venerable winery Sektkellerei Henkell in Wiesbaden, sponsored by Emirates, Henkell Freixenet, and Boeing. We invite you and your colleagues to submit your original papers to the 14th Best Paper Award. Focusing on both cutting-edge research and high practical relevance, the papers should provide state-of-the-art insights for academics and practitioners equally. Submitted papers to the award must fulfill two conditions:
1. They are submitted to the Best Paper Award the first time (i.e. no submissions from past years) and
2. The paper has been accepted or published in a scientific journal after July 1, 2018;.
Important dates and deadlines: * September 1, 2019: Submission deadline. * November 12, 2019: Presentation of the three most outstanding papers and award ceremony at winery Sektkellerei Henkell, Wiesbaden, Germany. (Reimbursement of travel expenses for the finalists possible on request.) For further information and the application form, please visit: www.bestpaperaward.de Last year, the finalists of the Best Paper Award were:
1. Henning Piezunka (INSEAD) and Linus Dahlander (ESMT Berlin) with their paper "Idea Rejected, Tie Formed: Organizations' Feedback on Crowdsourced Ideas", Academy of Management Journal.
2. Bruno Cirillo (SKEMA Business School) for his paper "External Learning Strategies and Technological Search Output: Spinout Strategy and Corporate Invention Quality", Organization Science.
3. Philip Steinberger (University of Groningen), Vivien D. Procher (Grenoble Ecole de Management, RWI Essen) and Diemo Urbig (Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Indiana University) for their paper "Too much or too little of R&D offshoring: The impact of captive offshoring and contract offshoring on innovation performance", Research Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your paper! Best regards Katrin
------------------------------ Katrin Burmeister-Lamp Professor of Entrepreneurship EBS University of Business and Law ------------------------------
Connect to the Division