Call for Special Issue proposals - Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat
Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat is an academic international journal (Ranked 2 by FNEGE) in the field of entrepreneurship research. Edited by the Academy of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (AEI), it publishes research related to the entrepreneurial phenomenon, entrepreneurial dynamics, the characteristics of entrepreneur based on transversal perspective that can combine finance, strategy, marketing with entrepreneurship.
aiming to publish research directly related to professional practices and current issues, the Editorial Board is pleased to invite all management science community to submit proposals for special issues on topics related to the journal's editorial policy. The deadline is December 15, 2020.
Proposals for special issues must demonstrate their potential for high impact on a research area related to entrepreneurship and innovation, as defined by the journal's editorial policy. (http://entrepreneuriat.com/pole-recherche/revue_entrepreneuriat/). They must also highlight the issues and demonstrate that researcher's community is likely to respond to this call.
Proposals from all disciplines are welcome. The Editorial Board of Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat is particularly interested in proposals from editorial teams who already have experience of publications in highly ranked French and Anglo-Saxon journals. New and little studied topics concerning the entrepreneurial phenomenon, entrepreneurial ecosystems, the virtual / real tension in the daily life of the entrepreneur, the new places to promote business creation, the hybrid or flexible forms of entrepreneurship, the entrepreneurial dynamics of countries from the South to the North, critical approach, entrepreneurs' health issues are particularly encouraged. In addition, innovative methodologies, cross-analyzes and interdisciplinarity are also accepted. A pragmatist posture developing a theoretical research that can be mobilized by practitioners is also welcome.
The document describing the project of Special Issues will be submitted to the Editorial Board of Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat. It has to include the presentation of the guest editors constituting the team, an international team preferably, as well as a description of the academic interests of the proposed topic and an estimation of its impact in the scientific community. The selected special issue process will be conducted during 2021 and will be published in the first half of 2022.
Instructions to Guest Editors for Special Issues
Every year, Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat launches a call for special issue, with a submission date no later than December 15 of each year.
1. Application for submission process
Applications to submit a Special Issue include the following:
1) A summary of the subject of the special issue justifying its interest for the journal and showing a sufficiently high audience. It is completed by a description of the subject's perspectives of study. This section should not exceed 2 pages.
2) The names and affiliations of the guest editorial team, providing details of the team's previous experience in revision and editing tasks , and a statement concerning the expertise and experience of each member in publishing in the field of the Special Issue. However, the Special Issue is open to all teams regardless o their research background, even if the diversity of Universities and Business Schools represented is an advantage. This section is limited to one page per member of the editorial team.
3) Workshops and research activities that will be associated with the Special Issue proposal are also explained.
4) A detailed timetable for the Special Issue. Although the Editorial Board of the Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat suggests to the guest editorial team a publication date once the project has been accepted, the selected team includes in its proposal a back-planning with deadlines for submissions, revisions, decision letters and final versions of accepted articles.
Generally, 3 to 4 months are required between the call and the receipt of the authors' first papers. 2 months are expected for the review process. 2 months are allowed to submit a final version of the article. The special issue will be published during the first months of the following year
in the Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat.
5) A list of thirty potential reviewers, specialists in the field.
The applications are considered and examined during an editorial meeting with the presence of the editors-in-chief, the editorial assistant, and the committee of associate editors.
1) The guest editors commit to respect the editorial policy and the journal's ethical charter, as well as the instructions to authors and reviewers.
2) If the articles correspond to the instructions given to the authors and are consistent with the theme of the Special Issue, the guest editors submit the articles received to at least three reviewers. If the first two disagree, the third helps inform the editorial decision.
Five decisions are possible:
# Reject before submission to any reviewer,
# Reject, informed by the comments from the reviewers,
# Major revisions: the article must be improved by author and is again submitted to the same reviewers to obtain their opinions on the further process
# Minor revisions: the article must be improved by author; guest editors check that the changes are made and decide on acceptance
In cases of disagreement between reviewers, or difficulties to make an editorial decision, the guest editors may ask the Editors-in-Chief of Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat to help them.
3) If the special issue follows a conference, the papers submitted must be extensively reworked and made compliant with the journal's standards. It is the responsibility of the guest editors to check the improvement of these articles.
4) The guest editorial team writes a short introductory article to the Special Issue. This editorial clearly presents the research perspectives and the links between the accepted articles for the Special Issue. It is the responsibility of the guest editors to ensure the balance of the Special Issue, in terms of local and international audience, and in terms of institution affiliation of authors. The editorial introduction must not exceed 5 pages and is submitted to the Editors-in-chief before publication, by e-mail.
5) In the case of a selection, guest editors commit to respect the journal's editorial policy and ethical charter, as well as the instructions to authors and reviewers (http://entrepreneuriat.com/pole-recherche/revue_entrepreneuriat/).
Editors-in-Chief « Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat »
Bérangère Deschamps & Céline Barrédy
Contact and e-mail address for Special Issue submission:
Hedi YEZZA, Editorial Assistant
Connect to the Division