PostDoc in Entrepreneurship, Jönköping International Business School (JIBS)
The External Enabler (EE) concept and framework address the decades-long neglect of strategic use of environmental forces in entrepreneurial action and success. Since its introduction, it has created quite a stir with several articles being among the best-cited in leading journals as well as attracting practitioner interest.
JIBS is recruiting two, 2-year PostDocs to work on this topic with Prof. Per Davidsson, co-originator of the EE framework and internationally acknowledged as thought leader and top mentor in entrepreneurship.
The successful candidates are likely to provide evidence of solid research training, publishing success, and some edge in theoretical and/or methods skills; referees attesting to them being creative, hard-working, self-starting, and good organizational citizens, and compelling ideas for future EE research based on a thorough reading of Davidsson (2015, JBV; 2020 AMD); Davidsson et al. (2020 AMP), von Briel et al. (2018, ETP) and Kimjeon & Davidsson (2021, ETP) reflected upon through the lens of their own skills, interests and convictions.
As a Post-Doctoral Researcher, JIBS offers full-time employment for two years. Most of your time (80%) will be devoted to conducting research while actively benefitting from and contributing to JIBS' vibrant research environment with your presence. The remaining time is allocated for teaching (20%).
For the full ad and application procedures, see https://ju.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:439514/where:4/
Jönköping International Business School
MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WEB www.ju.se
Professor Talbot Family Foundation Chair in Entrepreneurship, Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research (ACE) | School of Management | QUT Business School | Faculty of Business and Law | QUT | https://research.qut.edu.au/ace | Phone: +61 7 3138 2051 | Email: email@example.com | Fax: 1985-2000 | CRICOS No. 00213J
Connect to the Division