We are delighted to announce the next ISIRC 2021 conference which will take place in Milan, next 8th-10th September 2021.
The International Social Innovation Research Conference (ISIRC) is the world's leading interdisciplinary social innovation research conference. The conference brings together scholars from across the globe to discuss social innovation and social entrepreneurship from varied perspectives.
ISIRC 2021 will be hosted by ALTIS-Graduate School Business and Society of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (http://altis.unicatt.it) and E4impact foundation (http://e4impact.org).
It will run from the 8th to 10th September 2021. Depending on the evolution of pandemic situation the conference will be physically hosted at the campus of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (city centre of Milan) or on a virtual platform.
2021 Conference theme: "Enabling the change! Social innovation and enterprises for a better future".
You can find the 22 Conference Streams on the website (www.isirc2021milano.com), and the related call for abstracts are open to submission until February 28th.
The conference will be organized in the following streams:
1. Active ageing and social innovation.
2. Critical perspectives on social innovation.
3. New approaches to social innovation: design thinking theory, practice and critique
4. Digital and technological social innovation.
5. Financing social impact.
6. Hybrid models & organizing implications for social entrepreneurship research & beyond
7. Migrants' economic, social, and political inclusion: what role for social innovation?
8. Public institutions and social innovation.
9. Regional and geographical aspects of social innovation.
10. Social impact measurement: challenges and promising pathways.
11. Social innovation and entrepreneurship in Africa.
12. Social innovation education.
13. Social innovation for health and wellbeing.
14. Sustainability and social innovation in a time of climate and biodiversity emergency.
15. Theoretical and methodological futures for social innovation.
16. Universities as global enabling social innovation agents.
17. Social innovation and complexity.
18. Circular economy and social innovation.
19. Spirituality, social innovation and religious entrepreneurship.
20. Sustainability and social innovation in pandemic era.
21. Orchestration networks for social innovation.
22. Open stream.
Matteo Pedrini (Chairman)
Giacomo Ciambotti (Co-chairman)
Mario Molteni (Co-chairman)
"Enabling the change! Social innovation and enterprises for a better future"
Giacomo Ciambotti – Co-chair ISIRC 2021
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Milano)
ALTIS - Graduate School Business & Society | E4Impact Foundation
Via San Vittore 18,
20123, Milan, Italy
Connect to the Division