Reminder! We are in the final days of the Call for Chapters in an exciting edited book on innovation. We have pulled together great authors from most continents across diverse and engaging areas of the research. The deadline for submitting an abstract is 9 October. If you are interested, please get in contact with email@example.com or any of the other editors. We are happy to help shape your early thinking.
The book covers, but is not limited to, the below broad themes:
1. Origins of innovation: key definitions and evolution of research and policy
2. Innovation management: strategies, culture, performance, incremental vs radical innovation
3. Organisational innovation: business models, services, entrepreneurship and creativity
4. Boundaryless innovation: ecosystems and clusters, open innovation, geography of innovation
5. Future agendas: digital disruption, capability building, workplace of the future
More information on planned publication is available via the earlier call here.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Associate Professor Renu Agarwal, Professor Roy Green, Eric Patterson and Sancheeta Pugalia
Editorial team for Book on Innovation, Routledge Series on Ideas in Business and Management
Connect to the Division